2-HOUR VISIT TO THE MARINE PARK, PASSAGE TO VERNAZZA, SNORKELING AT THE CAVES
Departure from Levanto, Porticciolo dei Pescatori Loc. The Stone.
With the Pequod, we will discover old emotions… in search of distant and forgotten worlds. We will visit beautiful bays and coves, we will discover beautiful caves, such as the Gull Cave, the Elephant Cave, the Devil’s Cave, and the Red Grotto…
We will dive into the beautiful waters of the Marine Protected Area in the Cinque Terre Park, accompanied by the sly flight of seagulls and, with a little luck, by sightings of large cetaceans and dolphins that, like crazy brushes of an equally crazy painter, with their games draw surreal figures on an infinite canvas of fantasy.
Afternoon excursion departing from Levanto at 15:00 and returning at 17:00. Price € 50 per person. Children up to 12 years € 25. Free for children under 2 years old. Drinks included.
- Departure from Levanto at 15.00
- Guided tour of the coast, the Marine Park, and passage in front of Monterosso and Vernazza
- Stops in sheltered coves of naturalistic interest, snorkeling, visit of sea caves
- Assorted buns, pizza, fruit and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks) are always served on board
- Return to Levanto at 17.00
- Only 50 € per person ! | €25 for children under 12 | Free for children under 2 years old