Departure from Levanto, Porticciolo dei Pescatori La Pietra.
The morning hours are special, it is the moment where the land and the sea awaken in a unique and exciting symbiosis. We will sail in front of the beautiful villages of the Cinque Terre, we will make stops for swimming and snorkeling, and during navigation we will be offered a breakfast of tea, coffee, milk with products from the Antica Pasticceria Bianchi, one of the historical symbols of Levanto. Aperitif with typical and local products of Levanto and Val di Vara (focaccia, salami, cheese, local wine, various drinks).
Price € 90 per person. Children up to 10 years € 60. Free for children under 2 years old. Snacks and drinks included.
- Departure from Levanto at 9.00 (from 1 to 25 March and in October the departure is at 10.00)
- Guided visit of the coast, the Marine Park and the villages of the Cinque Terre from the sea
- On board we speak: Italian, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stops in sheltered coves of naturalistic interest, snorkeling
- Return to Levanto at 13.00 (from 1st to 25th March and in October the return is at 2.00 pm)