“Nothing is scary dying is not living”
Departure from Levanto, Porticciolo dei Pescatori La Pietra.
We will sail in front of the beautiful villages of the Cinque Terre, from Levanto to Riomaggiore. We will make stops for swimming and snorkeling in unique bays and coves. During the navigation, typical local and organic products of Levanto and Val di Vara and drinks will be served (focaccia, salami, cheese, local wine, beer, various drinks).
Price € 90 per person. Children up to 12 years € 60. Free for children under 2 years old. Snacks and drinks included. Tour available from March 26 to September.
- Departure from Levanto at 13.15 (in June and July departure at 1.30 pm)
- Guided visit of the coast, the Marine Park and the villages of the Cinque Terre from the sea.
- We speak: Italian, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stops in sheltered coves of naturalistic interest, snorkeling
- Return to Levanto at 17.15 (in June and July return at 5.30 pm, in September at 4.15 pm)