“Don’t listen to your eyes and don’t believe what you see… the eyes see only what is limited… look with the heart… and you will discover what you already know… then you will learn to fly.”
Departure from Levanto, Porticciolo dei Pescatori La Pietra.
Every evening with the Pequod we will have the opportunity to know and experience the sea in a different and particular dimension… with the help of wonderful sunsets.
This, in the imagination, represents the invisible border which divides and at the same time unites day to night … the light from the dark … it’s the time, almost magical , where to abandon yourself and let yourself be enveloped by this eternal spectacle that nature gives us…
We will sail in the Cinque Terre bay, from which we will admire the five villages from the sea, we will make stops for swimming and snorkeling, and during the navigation an aperitif will be served: typical local and organic products and drinks from Levanto and Val di Vara (focaccia, salami, cheese, local wine, beer, various drinks). For those who wish, on board you will find hot drinks made at the moment such as herbal teas, tea, coffee and cappuccino.
Price: € 100* per person. Children up to 12 years € 80*. Free for children under 2. Aperitif included.
*plus booking fee
- Guided visit of the coast, of the Marine Park, and passage in front of the five villages of the Cinque Terre
- On board we speak: Italian, English, French.
- Stop in a sheltered cove of naturalistic interest for snorkeling
- Duration: 3 hours (May 16 to Sep 1), other periods 4 hours
- Departure and arrival times change according to the periods. To choose the tour and time: https://rosadeiventiboattours.com/en/book-now/