Departure from Levanto, Porticciolo dei Pescatori La Pietra.
Every evening with the Pequod we will have the opportunity to know and experience the sea in a different and particular dimension… with the help of wonderful sunsets.
This, in the imagination, represents the invisible border which divides and at the same time unites day to night … the light from the dark … it’s the time, almost magical , where to abandon yourself and let yourself be enveloped by this eternal spectacle that nature gives us…
We will sail in the Cinque Terre bay, from which we will admire the five villages from the sea, we will make stops for swimming and snorkeling, and during the navigation an aperitif will be served: typical local and organic products and drinks from Levanto and Val di Vara (focaccia, salami, cheese, local wine, beer, various drinks). For those who wish, on board you will find hot drinks made at the moment such as herbal teas, tea, coffee and cappuccino.
Price: € 90 per person. Children up to 10 years € 60. Free for children under 2. Aperitif included.
- Departure from Levanto at an hour* between 15.30 and 18.00
- Guided visit of the coast, of the Marine Park, and passage in front of the five villages of the Cinque Terre
- On board we speak: Italian, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stop in a sheltered cove of naturalistic interest for snorkeling
- Back in Levanto at an hour between 18.30 and 21.00
*DEPARTURE : 1-25 March: 15.30 / 26 March-May: 17.30 / June-July: 18.00 / August: 17.30 / September: 16.30 / October: 15.30